Parking Agreement for Corporate/Business Entity
The following is only required if you are purchasing Annual Passes as a business entity. In the past we required a parking agreement for each annual pass, we now only require one per entity. It will be the entity’s responsibility to communicate to their authorized cardholders the terms of this agreement.
Please read the following carefully as there have been some changes.
Acceptance of the parking card(s) and/or QR codes delivered to the undersigned cardholder (“Cardholder”) under this Agreement allows the Cardholder access to the Bald
Head Island parking facilities located at Deep Point Marina, subject to the following RULES:
1. Parking spaces are available on a first-come/first-served basis. Possession of a parking card or QR code does not guarantee a space in any lot.
2. Parking is allowed in designated areas only. Parking in other than designated areas (e.g., road shoulders, grassy areas, etc.) will result in towing of the
offending vehicle at the vehicle owner’s sole expense, and revocation of parking privileges.
3. Only one vehicle per parking card or QR code is permitted to access and park in the Deep Point Marina parking facilities at any one time.
4. Privileges associated with the parking card(s) and QR code(s) are exercisable only by the Cardholder, subject to these rules. The Cardholder is responsible for
his/her card(s) and code(s) and for compliance with these rules by anyone using them.
5. This Agreement and the privileges hereby extended may not be loaned out, transferred or assigned by Cardholder. Any such attempted loan, transfer or assignment
is void and renders this Agreement subject to immediate termination.
6. Misuse of any parking card(s) or QR code(s), failure to pay any fees or charges billed or incurred under this Agreement, any behavior that is disruptive, abusive
or offensive to other users of the facilities or any employee or agent of Limited, or intentional or negligently caused damage to or within the parking facilities, and/or
violation of any of these rules will result in revocation of this Agreement and the parking privileges and/or loss of future parking pass purchases.
7. A $30.00 fee will be charged for replacement of each lost parking card, and will be limited to one replacement per year. Non-functioning parking cards or cards
damaged through no fault of the cardholder will be replaced without charge.
8. This Agreement expires December 31st of each calendar year following the year in which it is signed, subject to annual review and amendment by Bald Head Island
Limited, LLC (“Limited”), and charges are billed accordingly. No refunds will be made upon early termination or revocation of this Agreement.
9. All risk of loss of using the facilities and parked vehicles and their contents is solely a risk to the Cardholder and/or vehicle owners. Limited, and its
affiliates and their respective agents are not responsible for theft, damage or loss to any vehicle, its contents, or any part thereof, or for any articles left in or
around any vehicle in the parking facilities. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cardholder, on behalf of itself and its agents, hereby waives and releases any and
all claims and causes of action against Limited for damage or injuries to persons and property, including the vehicles Cardholder parks at the facilities. This waiver and
release specifically includes but is not limited to casualty occasioned by collision, fire, theft, and/or vandalism, except for damage intentionally caused by Limited.
Limited shall have no obligation to secure the facilities and shall not be liable to Cardholder for any damage by or from any act, whether intentional or negligent, of
any bystanders, third parties, or any occupant of adjoining or contiguous property or their agents.
10. Cardholder agrees to indemnify, defend, protect and hold Limited and its officers, employees, agents, and volunteers, harmless from and against all claims,
damages, losses, judgments, liabilities, expenses and other costs, including litigation costs and attorney fees, arising out of, resulting from or in connection with,
either directly or indirectly, the Cardholder's use of the Premises pursuant to this Agreement. Cardholder agrees to timely make Limited whole all damage to the Premises,
which is caused by, directly or indirectly, by use of the Premises by Cardholder or its agents.
11. Trailers or over-sized vehicles are NOT allowed in any of the lots. To arrange for parking for trailers or over-sized vehicles, you must contact the parking
booth at (910) 457-7289. If approved, additional fees will apply. Vehicles that are inoperable may be towed at the owners’ expense.
12. If Cardholder does not possess their parking card or QR code upon arrival to Deep Point Marina, they must pull a ticket in the GENERAL lot and when exiting pay
the daily parking fee for the duration of their stay. Parking attendants will NOT raise gates for entry or exit for cardholders not in possession of their access media.
The undersigned Cardholder acknowledges receipt of the parking card(s) and/or QR code(s) delivered to Cardholder under this Agreement. The undersigned has
read, understands, and agrees to adhere to the rules set forth herein. The undersigned further acknowledges and agrees that he/she is responsible for compliance with
these rules by anyone using his/her card(s) or code(s) and may be penalized, up to and including revocation of this Agreement, in the event of such non-compliance.